I tried to be funny, but there was not distinction between joke and reality… (Abnormal reality), so I crossed out all jokes.
It was dim… no it was myth… If I go for true explanation… well I will have some brain surgery.

I am a werewolf…  no doctor going to believe it… and well… I will get some hardcore brain surgery.

.. I am abnormal… I may not need a werewolf for that… but already I am one… It means… ok… what?

Me and My thoughts… so disorganized. Hell for writers. (and readers?)
Well… It was on when some dark doggish shadow bit me… I fainted like a child… and like a film to its trus’est, woke up in hospital. Ok… in hospital… a spider bit me… and I became a Spiderman.
That bit was deep… It healed within a week. Strange…uh? There’s some more Billy… There’s some more…

And after that dark doggish wolfish fishfish  experience, I became a vampire and sucked the life out of my computer. Maybe… Becoming werewolf is getting on my nerves.  Every three days, I had dreams… first dream I saw literally nothing except a batman episode  myself. Really… I shouldn’t see T V so much…. I saw, in my first dream, I saw  mirror and the face of my son (wait… Am I married)  a wolf. And then, I realized that it was mirror I was seeing.

Second and Third Dreams were weirdo… Some unusual scenes, some people screaming “FREE AMERICA!!! FREE LONDON!!! FREE ANTARICATA!!! FREEDOM RIGHTS!!! RIGHTS TO GO INSIDE MCDONALDS”  ,  and people running. I made no meaning of the son of hell out of them…
And in the fourth dream, I realized, I have become Peter Parker and brought a Parker Pen for my son  I am a werewolf…
Well… my friend Jack was a werewolf too… on  the fourth dream night, he came just when I saw my dream… and then I realized that every three days, I become wolf as my friend told me.
Well, Two werewolf friends… it is fun… it’s when I am confused.

We can become wolfs whenever we want, and every three day, it’s not our will… And another thing I liked… werewolf are quite close to twilight version… strong… fast… and beautiful.

Then when Present when over the Past… and Shakespeare said can you please become my teacher,  After some time I made a friend who was a girl… I liked her… and our relationship grew stronger.

Werewolf was a secret.
But one day, when she came home unexpected… she saw two wolfs.
She remained calm, like she knew who we are…

“Oh… well… I cannot make a werewolf victim” said she.

She went close to me (I cannot transform back to human form… I am NOT wearing any clothes), and whispered. “I am a ghost”.
And vanished.
“Wow…!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment