HAPHAZARD MOUSE ARMY WITH SHAVING CREAMS

It damn really suck. Really. First of all, I simply ignored this blog, and just went away wasting myself over that stinking diablo 2 game. It just so much stink that I  became a little stinking mollifying thing that I am writing a new story, again suck the fact that I got bored out of my werewolf story.

It's that. It all happens. I create  a blog, or a novel, or say try to create a big thing, and building them up and up they fall.

IT'S HAPHARZARD!!!!! SOME STINKING MOUSE ARE GOING TO ATTACK THE TOWN WITH PLAGUE SHAVING CREAM!!! FREAK!!!

I think this blog will now have some damned purpose. I will now from on, pour over my damned anger over it.


WHAT the hack happened to MY NET AND heck and suck and do all complicated things to comments.

What happened to power for commenting in this blog is a mystery for Sherlock, but you have from now just click on the Post title and get comments from there. 

Also, there is some happiness...

Wait....

Just before that topic of line.

I got sick.

Damned sick a week by some millions of bacteria.

Now the second phase of talking.

Also note that I am not going to revise this post.

I GOT MY POEM IN LITERACY JUICE. HURRAY HURRAY.

Also, I have started a new project called "Oso" (code name). I am using a whole new language there, called "Ve'a"















*blank empty because of no parting line*











ouch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment