Monotonous Monsters

Hey guys and girls :) I'm in some dry spell. Couldn't write a decent piece for ages. A rest I deserve after compiling my poem collection "Realism of Darkish Reality". Weird Name. I know. That's why I changed it into "The Mirror". Both titles point at same meanings and subjects my poems point at. Let's see who can find out how.

I just released Ankur the Magician's with my friend Ankur. Please Please Please check it out :).  Just google Ankur the Magician's.

Also, I submitted my Worst Poetry to Literacy Juice Magazine. Worst Poetry is one of my best poetry.
Um-Hum

And it's all normal. School, Homework and Sleep. And I really hate dogs. They just bark and bark all night and do not let me sleep.

You wanna read something? Here's a poem for you
Monotonous Monsters 
with bloody fangs and stinking hairs
every night, every day,
every season and today.
First night it was fear,
then all dark room for the ears,
and after that, all boring 
everyday same luring


And if you want to comment, (I destoryed the mechanism of comment. I just cannot repair it now), click on the title of this post.

Thanks for reading and no pleadings
for leading of ding ting bing ling :O

0 comments:

Post a Comment